INTERSPORT RENT Lipno General Terms & Conditions
- The Client can rent snow sports equipment (bikes, e-bikes, in line skates, kickbikes, electroboats, powerboats, pedalboats, rowingboats, sailingboats and other equipment and accessories) for a rental period agreed in the rental contract. The rental contract will be signed by the Client to confirm that said sport equipment was accepted for use by the Client. The present terms and conditions constitute an integral part thereof. No third parties can use the rented sports equipment.
- A rental contract is only effective if rental is paid for the agreed period of use (hereinafter referred as “Rental Price”). Rental prices are based on the pricelist available in the Rental (hereinafter referred as “Pricelist”). The Client hereby warrants they know and understand and accept the pricelist as above stated.
- Rental Price will be paid before accepting sports equipment for use
- The Client will return all rental equipment to the shop by the agreed date and time. It will be clean with reasonable wear and tear that occurs as a result of using the equipment for its intended purpose during the rental period.
- If the agreed rental period of sports equipment is exceeded, the Client undertakes to pay the Rental Price according to the Pricelist for the time of use exceeding the rental period as agreed.
- If sports equipment is returned before the agreed date, pro-rata refunds on Rental Price will not be given to the Client.
- The Client will prevent any loss or theft of sports equipment while being in his/her possession. If sports equipment is lost or stolen, or in case of any other event where as a result, the Client is unable to return sports equipment to the Owner, the Client will compensate all damages incurred by the Owner.
- If sports equipment, or any part thereof is damaged due to the Client’s negligence, the Client will fully compensate the Owner for damages, i.e. especially costs associated with restoration of sports equipment, or any part thereof according to the service pricelist. Also, the Client will fully indemnify the Owner in respect of any damage if damage to sports equipment, or any part thereof is caused by wilful misconduct of the Client.
- If sports equipment, or any part thereof is completely destroyed, the Client will compensate the Owner at the amount equal to the residual value of sports equipment, or its unusable part.
- Rules for the use of sports equipment: The Client will only use sports equipment for its intended purpose and prevent damage resulting from any situation which could have been foreseen
- Sports equipment will be returned free of heavy soiling.
- The Owner is not liable for any items, things or documents (including identity documents) brought to the board of any hired sports equipment (electric boats, motor boats, sailing boats, paddle boats, rowing boats, paddle boards) or for any damage caused to such items, things or documents, or for any loss suffered by customers or other persons present on hired boats; similarly, the lessor is not liable for any damage or loss caused to third persons by customers or other persons present on the boats hired by customers.
- By signing these general terms and conditions, the Client confirms they have read and understand the text of the rental contract as well as the text of these general terms and conditions and they have no reservations thereabout.
- The Client agrees that the Owner may obtain machine-readable data from his/her identity card or passport, namely as follows: name, surname, date of birth, number and type of the identity document, and the expiration of the identity document for the purpose of further processing under Section 15 hereof.
- The landlord processes personal data (including but not limited to identification, contact and address data and data in relation to the performance of this Contract of Lease) of natural persons on your part, if you are a natural person, and of other persons involved in the performance of this Contract for Lease, for the purposes consisting in the provision of goods and services, marketing communications*, presentation and promotional activities*, protection of rights*, internal administrative and statistical purposes* and fulfilment of obligations according to the law. An objection to the manners of processing indicated as * may be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data under the preceding paragraph may be transferred to other recipients who act in the roles of processors or other controllers. Details of the processing of processing data as well as rights of data subjects, inter alia, the right to access and the right to object, are specified in the Principles for the Processing of Personal Data adopted by our company, and freely available on www.lipno.info/osobni-udaje.html
- Clients of the rental shop recognize the Owner can take pictures of clients or capture clients on video and audio records in the rental shop on the occasion of various events. Clients agree that such pictures and video or audio records (hereinafter referred to as “Records”) will be free of charge. Further, they agree the Owner can at no cost publish Records (e.g. photographs) showing clients to promote and advertise its business, exclusively on the following websites www.lipnoservis.cz www.skiareallipno.cz, zima.lipnoservis.cz, www.lipno.info, www.activeparklipno.cz, www.lipnoservis.cz, www.stezkakorunamistromu.cz, www.campinglipno.cz and on the Facebook profiles of Skiareál Lipno, Active park Lipno, Camping Lipno Modřín, or in any printed publicity material published by the Owner to this end and distributed to third parties. The list of publicity materials where Records can be published is available from the Owner’s marketing department.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with the purchase contract / service contract between the Provider/Seller/Owner and the Client having the status of a consumer which the parties fail to settle by mutual contract, the consumer may fi le a petition for extrajudicial settlement of such dispute to an alternative dispute resolution entity, namely the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), Web: adr.coi.cz (https://adr.coi.cz/). The consumer can use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform developed by the European Commission at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- These general terms and conditions will become effective as of April 1, 2019. The Operator reserves the right to make changes to these Rules at any time.